Thursday 18 September 2014

How I Shine Strong

So Pantene (the hair product company) have a viral ad campaign called "Sorry Not Sorry". It's geared toward women who apologise unnecessarily. It encourages women to #ShineStrong from the inside out.





Finish this sentence, "Strong is..." 
Not second-guessing yourself and putting yourself out there.

What's the bravest thing you've ever done?
Probably starting a boot-camp all by myself not knowing the clients at all.





What do you do to unwind?

Work-out or clean, which isn't normal I know. 

What's one thing you've always wanted to learn?
To swim, I always seem to be the tallest in the shallow end.

How does your bff #shinestrong?
He just puts himself out there shamelessly. 

What natural talent would you want to be gifted with?
Singing without putting Beyoncé to shame. 

What is your idea of happiness?
Doing what I love with the people I love, sharing the love. 

What is your motto?
The doubters said man cannot fly, the doers said maybe but we'll try and finally soared in the morning glow as the non-believers watched from below. -Bruce Lee

What is your ultimate #shinestrong hairstyle?
Wearing my hair out in it's natural state. 

Finish the sentence, "I love good hair days because..."
It's easier to feel confident when you look good.

Share your best tip for strong, healthy hair.
What you eat shows on the outside. Hair, skin, nails the whole shibang.

Finish this sentence, "I #shinestrong when I..."
Am able to inspire others to shine even stronger. 

I tag everyone! 

"Constant apologising takes away your credibility and confidence because you spend so much time feeling bad." -Angula Mutanda


No comments:

Post a Comment