Sunday 28 December 2014

How to Have The Happiest New Year + DIY

Hey guys, hope you all had a wonderful Christmas filled with love, joy and peace! 


I'm at the back left!
So this time last year I came across a DIY project that is super simple yet effective. It's a happiness jar. In a previous post I discussed The secret to happiness. It's appreciation for what you got, whether it's a little or a lot. 

You will need:
  1. A jar/container.
  2. Scrap pieces of paper. 
So this year I challenge you to write down who/what made you happy and how they did it and place it in the jar. You can take it out at the end of the month/year or whenever you feel sad. It will re-direct your mind to positive times thus lifting your mood. I guarantee you! 


It looks like empty scrap pieces of paper but there are stuff written on it!



A lot of the times we focus on the outward appearance of people and things. The truth is if things aren't right on the inside it will affect the life you ought to live. This is where it all begins, by showing gratitude. Last year my goal was to be happy. I accomplished that goal and this year has been an amazing. My faith had a lot to do with it too. If you show gratitude in your attitude your life won't remain the same, I promise you! 

Have nothing to be grateful for? Of course you do, your internet connection, otherwise you won't be reading this now!

In order to reap the full benefits of this experiment you will need to be consistent. I wish all my readers a Happy New Year in advance. It would make my day if you could please like my new Facebook Page. You can also find me on Twitter and Instagram

How was your 2014? Do you practice gratitude? Will you be trying this out?

"If you wait for the right conditions, you won't accomplish anything"







No comments:

Post a Comment