A lot of people associate being fit and healthy around Summer time. Taking care of your body during winter ensures you get a head-start on the best body ever!
- Set mini goals. "We don't get what we want because we don't know what we want" It's the little goals that make a big difference. Write down what you want, when you want it and why you want it. Always refer back to this!
- Don't depend on the weather. There are plenty of effective free indoor workouts you can do in the comfort of your own home. It's only a YouTube search away.
- Try something new. Whether it be a new recipe or an additional workout eg. skipping. It's going to spice up the routine and get you pumped up.
- Don't settle. During winter it's cold and a lot of comfort foods are processed eg packaged soups. Try make things from scratch so you know what you're putting into your body.
- Increase your fibre. It increases your anti-inflammatory proteins. It helps fight off sickness as well as aids your digestive and immune system. For example whole grains, oats & chia seeds click here for the benefits.
"Summer bodies are made in Winter"