Wednesday, 21 January 2015

What I Ate Wednesday #2

I'm going to try and publish these type of posts every Wednesday. I love food photography and from the feedback I receive you all find it motivating to eat cleaner. If I get the opportunity to inspire people then my life goals are complete. It is literally the best feeling in the world! 

Displaying InstaSize_2015_0 _ 18444.jpg
During the day I consumed water and tea!

***Breakfast*** 

700ml green smoothie. (recipe)

***Lunch*** 

3 eggs and 1 avocado fried in coconut oil.

***Pre-Workout Snack*** 

2 slices of brown bread with almond butter and banana.

***Workout of the Day*** 

45 min jog and 10 minute abs

***Post- Workout Snack (Dinner)***

Brown fried rice with veg and salmon.

"Health and intellect are the two blessings of life" -Menander