Wednesday 4 February 2015

What I Ate Wednesday #4

Hey everyone! Happy Wednesday, I really hope you enjoy these posts. What did you eat today?


Displaying InstaSize_2015_0 _ 189730.jpg
I drank water and tea throughout the day!

***Breakfast***

Oatmeal with banana, chia seeds and peanut butter.

***Lunch***

Strawberry Smoothie.

***Pre-workout snack***

Two slices of brown soda bread with peanut butter and raisins.

***Post workout (dinner)***

Mash potatoes with stuffed turkey and carrots and parsnips.

***Workout of the day***

Gym work (leg day)

"Shipping is a terrible thing to do to veg, they probably get jet-lagged just like people" -Elizabeth Berry



1 comment:

  1. Hi everyone I'm Mrs. ALEKSI TAISIYA, My husband divorced me 2 years ago to live with another woman and I have tried to have him back but I could not, so I tried to do many things to get him back and he refuse to come back. One faithful Friday morning, I visit a forum for tips on how to get your ex back, and there I saw a lady testifying on how Dr.AKHERE helped her to get her husband back after he was tied down with a spell by another woman. Although I never believed in spiritual work I reluctantly tried him because I was desperate and I contact him and explain my problems to him, to my greatest surprise Dr.AKHERE helped me to bring back my husband after 5days and now my relationship is more perfect just as he promised. Getting your ex back permanently does not only bring back someone you love but it will also re-unite your lovers' feelings. My husband now treats me like a Queen and always says he loves me all the time. If you are passing through difficulties in your relationship, Doctor AKHERE can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and do some other things. I can assure you he's highly potent and reliable. Email him for urgent help [AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com ] or +2349057261346 .

    ReplyDelete