Thursday 27 November 2014

What I Ate Wednesday

What I eat in a day varies whether I've got school or if I'm training etc. On this particular day I stayed at home. 





Breakfast;


Every morning I drink water before eating, it's important to hydrate your body after sleep. It also can boost your metabolism by 24%! Click here for a review on my favourite water bottle tracker. Today I had oatmeal with sliced bananas, desiccated coconut, chia seeds and almonds. 

Pre-workout;


Three multigrain rice cakes with peanut butter and chia seeds.

Post-workout;


Chocolate protein powder, banana and almond milk smoothie.

Lunch;


Chicken and ham salad (lemon & honey as dressing) sprinkled with chia seeds.

Dinner;


Brown rice with soy sauce, salmon and vegetables.

Drinks;


Throughout the day I consumed water and green tea.

What did you eat today? Did you enjoy this post? 

"I like food. I like eating. And I don't want to deprive myself of good food."
- Sarah Michelle Gellar


No comments:

Post a Comment